Saturday, September 13, 2008

Footed Pajamas

I don't know why really, but for a long time now I've been "against" footed pajamas. I just didn't think they were something I would like so I never bought any. Well the other day while Brian and I were out shopping (ALONE even, thanks Mamo!) we bought each boy a set. And let me tell you, they are one of the cutest darn things I've seen on the boys!! So I guess I'm now all for footed pj's!
Frankenstein baby Gray walking!!Quinn all the sudden decided he needed a boxSo Gray joined too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys do look great in the footed pajamas. But how long will that last? When they realize that the big people dont wear them, they wont want to wear them either. So, the next step is to get the rest of the family footed pajamas so that you dress like a family unit.

You can find them in adult sizes here:

http://www.squidoo.com/FootedPajamas

Then, take a photo of the family in their footed pajamas. If selected, it could be featured on the site.