Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland earlier this week since Brian has a couple extra days off . I wanted the boys to see all the Christmas decorations that they put up around the park. We ended up staying pretty late and rode a ton of rides. We were even able to see the Christmas parade twice!
Waiting in line for It's a Small World
Christmas Parade!!
It turned out to get much colder than we thought it would, so $50 later... the boys were warmer in Disneyland sweaters. They're pretty big so hopefully we'll at least get a couple years out of them lol!Here's a video of Quinn checking out the parade...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Team Dale said...

I love that you shelled out the fifty dollars to keep them WARM! How neat is that...you go there all the time! We have to go when I come see you! merry christmas, love you, if I was organized I would have called!