Saturday, August 21, 2010

Painting

A few days ago we took the boys to the hobby shop on base which has a lot of different craft activities available for people to use. We went to paint plates! It was hard not to step in and make their plates "perfect" the way I thought they should be lol! Grayson started off with a cute little blue octopus on his plate that in the end was not even close to visible but all that matters is that they have fun! We don't get them back til tomorrow so I'll have to take pictures of the final project later but here's some of them creating their masterpieces (:

1 comment:

Marmie's House said...

Diane and I have done that a couple of times...and I wish someone would have come along and made mine 'perfect'...wouldn't have hurt my feelings at all. Almost time...wahoo. Hugs.