Thursday, October 6, 2011

Exploring...

One of the best things about being in the military (well Brian, but you know what I mean!) is seeing parts of the country that you would probably never see otherwise. I can pretty much guarantee you that I would have never picked to come to Syracuse for a vacation or anything. But I keep finding more things that I love about this area. We've had a couple people tell us that we need to go see the town of Skaneateles (pronounced skinny atlas) so we went the other day to explore a little and I immediately fell in love with the town. It's such a cute little lake town, with adorable homes and cute shops, I just loved it. It was raining that day and we weren't able to do too much, so we went back tonight for some dinner and to walk around a little more.


Love it! Can't wait to see it covered in snow!

2 comments:

Marmie's House said...

Love it, too. Thanks for all the pictures...always like a mini vacation without leaving home. Hugs.

Team Dale said...

LOVE it!